Want to raise funds via AuthenticAmerica.com? Before launching into campaign-creation mode, make sure you meet at least one of the following criteria.
AuthenticAmerica.com helps raise funds and awareness for:
- Sites distinctive or only found in the United States (ie: National Historic Landmarks, sites listed on the National Register of Historic Places, memorials and buildings recognized by other federal or state agencies)
- National Scenic Byways and All American Roads (designated by the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration)
- National Heritage areas, designated by the U.S. Congress
- Indigenous sites, events or programs recognized by National Congress of American Indians
- Museums accredited by the American Alliance of Museums
- Other historic, cultural or heritage attractions unique to the U.S.
- U.S.-owned businesses selling locally made, unique or distinctive products (food, craft, art, furniture, home decor, etc.)
- Events and festivals showcasing local, heritage, cultural or ethnic traditions (past to present)
- Creation, enhancement, or expansion of products or services for sale by entities (non-profit organizations, for-profit businesses, government agencies and institutions, individuals) reflecting, presenting, interpreting, or promoting real people, places, events, architecture, culture, geography (historical to contemporary) for cultural heritage tourism.
Campaigns are open to non-profit organizations, associations, government agencies, for-profit businesses, and individuals but must focus on funding authentic products and services in America.